The greatest sire of two-year-old winners at stud anywhere in the world. In Australia, he’s twice sired the winners of the Blue Diamond Stakes, the Sires’ Produce, and the Champagne Stakes, all at G1 level. He’s also sired a G1 Golden Slipper winner and three times provided the runner-up.
And they keep going at three. Horses like Excelebration, a winner at two, a G1 winner at three and four, and rated second only to Frankel. His current Australian three-year-old crop includes three G1 winners – Bivouac, Microphone, and Exceedance – and in South Africa his three-year-old Irish-bred filly Queen Supreme is also a G1 winner this year.
On the racetrack:
- Almost 1,500 winners worldwide and a prizemoney total approaching $200 million.
- 15 G1 winners, 11 of them in Australia.
- 167 Stakes winners, the most by any stallion standing in Australia.
- 20 sire sons at stud, with Microphone due to join them this year.
- Moved past Fastnet Rock for both the number of Stakes winners and total progeny earnings in the 2019-20 racing season.