Shooting To Win; a power-packed G1 Caulfield Guineas winner who completed the mile trip in a faster time than Lonhro and Redoute’s Choice. A stunning individual free of Danehill blood, from a top stallion family including from the branch of the Eight Carat family that includes Commands, the sire of the young stallions Epaulette, Holler and the champion filly Melody Belle.
On the racetrack, so far:
- Eldest crop are three-year-olds.
- One of two first-season sires to sire a G1 performer last season, the other was fellow Darley stallion, Sidestep.
- Progeny in the stables of leading trainers Chris Waller, Mick Price, Peter and Paul Snowden, Mark Newnham, Kris Lees and more.
Shooting To Win has 15 yearlings entered for the Inglis Classic Sale, among them:
- Lot 231 (filly): from Kiss Me Sophie (Strategic) who is a sister to the six-time Stakes winner Mistegic, consigned by Valiant Stud.
- Lot 513 (filly): from Tell Tale (Redoute’s Choice), a half-sister to the 2003 G1 Sires' Produce and G1 Champagne Stakes winner Hasna, consigned by Kooringal Stud.
- Lot 545 (filly): The filly’s second dam Peruzzi is a Stakes-winning three-quarter sister to a string of G1 winners including Octagonal, Mouawad, Tristalove, and Antwerp, consigned by Sledmere Stud.
To see a full list of yearlings catalogued at 2020 Inglis Classic Yearling Sale by Shooting To Win, click here.